Monday, June 29, 2009

New Items are Here!

And it might be a short while until I can list again. My Grandma is preparing to be with the Lord any day and I need to be with family. So, while my store will be on the road with me and I will continue to process orders, I'm not sure I'm going to have much creation time.



I hope you'll find some of my latest Art Clay creations fun and unique. I've been experimenting with some different styles and techniques.

I've also listed another meteorite. It's my favorite one yet and one that will make a fun collector's piece for the buyer.

...Next up for listing will likely be some fine silver pieces wrapped in sterling silver wire.

We greatly appreciate your prayers for my dear grandma's passing and for our family.

Thank you too for your continued support of EmBound.

www.EmBound.net

www.EmBound.Etsy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment