Monday, June 8, 2009

FREE Gift With Purchace

I've purchaced a showcase for June 17th and will be doing a promotion that day as well. For those of you who have followed my blog, just mention the free gift in the comments option upon check out and I'll include it with your order from NOW through the 17th of June.

This is not 1 gift per order, it's 1 gift per jewelry item! They are sterling silver wire wrapped heart charms. If you would like to purchase these charms individually, contact me via my Etsy store, let me know the quantity and I can do a special sale for you. The price per charm is $3. Each one is slightly different due to its hand crafted nature, but I'd say they average about 1/2" in height and 1/3" in width. Please specify whether you'd like a split ring bail or a soldered one. If none is selected I will grab the first one I see.

Thanks once again for your support. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment