Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family First

Lately my pace of jewelry making has been slow. There have been some family emergencies and occurrences requiring my time be better prioritized. While I'm still checking my Etsy store regularly, I may only be listing a piece or two per week for awhile.

My pieces have also been on the road with me (on my way to family visits) and some have been sold outside of Etsy. If you are interested in any particular piece, please consider purchasing it as they tend to sell best once someone sees them in person.

If you think to, your prayers for my husband and my family are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys!!! Take all the time you need...we're here if you need us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet Erin, thank you!

    ReplyDelete