Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Indulge with Sinami1 Products

I thought I'd share one of my favorite shower rituals with you. This comes from Etsy seller Sinami1's shop. No doubt there are MANY great Etsy sellers of quality bath and beauty products but store owner Silvia is one of my favorites.


I have GOT to recommend her Cranberry Sugar Scrub to you. If you think it looks good, wait until you smell it! It's sure to make your mouth water. It has a very sweet smell to it. I'm guilty of opening the jar just to get a smell. It isn't as soft (squishy) as some of the sugar scrubs out there but you'll find when you break off a bit, and rub it in your hands has a nice lather to it and leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling really nice. Check her listings for ingredients.

After my "cranberry" shower I treat myself to my Cranberry Silk and Satin Body Cream (Lemon-Lime is shown however Silvia can customize a fragrance for you). The body cream is just as nice as the sugar scrubs are and feel like silk on the skin. The body cream, while thick, is not heavy on the skin and will not leave a greasy feel. It absorbs very well leaving your skin smooth and soft.

Currently the sugar scrub can be purchased for $9.50 and the body cream for $14.50 plus shipping and handling. Silvia often offers promotions but even if she doesn't, there's always a free sample to look forward to in your order. Currently Sinami1 is doing a free lip balm with any $10 or more purchase. Her lip balms are great and my favorite is the Juicy Peach.

If you're looking for another great scent, my next very close favorite is the Kumquat.

No comments:

Post a Comment