Monday, November 1, 2010

Terraterra and EmBound

I just had to show off these adorable Scrabble tile pendants made by Maybe Kinda Crafty, Etsy user name "terraterra". These pendants were produced using my art images and are fantastic ideas for stocking stuffers. Terraterra sells these necklaces at $7 each plus shipping, however, if you buy 3, you can choose a free one.

Here is a link to view necklaces made from my images: http://www.etsy.com/shop/terraterra/search?search_query=emboundart&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5430443&shopname=terraterra

Thank you Terraterra for featuring my art in your jewelry!

In other news, My EmBoundArt shop is going to be debuting it's new necklaces too. They aren't scrabble tile pendants but a little bigger. I have 1 inch circle and square necklaces. I've been working on these for quite some time. I've considered using this pendant style to do custom art pieces as well as customer's submitted photos. My "goal" is to have these necklaces listed sometime this week. But with 3 kids, and a busy schedule I'm not going to hold myself to that.

This week has been productive. Last night I managed to FINALLY get a bunch of new gems listed. I have morganites, sapphires, tanzanites, alexandrites, zircon, and more. I've got many more items to list but the camera battery died so I'm off the hook for now. I also got quite a few custom paintings done (likely to be reveled in the next blog).

I'm excited to see what new items other Etsy sellers are putting out as the holiday season draws near. If you're a seller, feel free to post your shop and what's new in the comments. I'm looking for cute inexpensive gifts for my nieces and other family members if you would like to share some ideas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment