Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Custom Nursery Paintings
















I have two pregnant friends who have babies due at nearly the same time. Both these women are absolutely precious to me so I wanted to do something for their nurseries. Doing so meant I've had to step away from my girly-girl butterflies and ladybugs and try something new. I actually had a great time making these and coming out with new characters. I've made some ACEOs that match both of these themes.

In other news I have several of my necklaces now listed in my Art Shop on Etsy. You can click on "Jewelry" to see each piece. I have many more designs to come eventually but if you see an image in my digital collage you like, you are welcome to email me with a custom request.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love mine!!! Now I have to order baby announcements to match LOL!

    ReplyDelete