Monday, August 3, 2009

Back From Vacation

There is nothing like coming back home from vacation and using your home shower and sleeping in your bed.

My family and I just came back from a trip to an RV resort in Neskowin, Oregon. The highlight of the park were the bunnies! They were everywhere and would come right up to you (in hopes of food). These cute little critters were EVERYWHERE! Babies and all.

In addition to playing at the RV resort and swimming in the pool, we visited the coast, outlet stores, and the Tillamook cheese factory on the way home. We had a great time.

While in the RV, I got my boys to sit for over 2 hours watching Mary Poppins. You'd have to know my boys to know just how amazing that is.

My sale has ended but I have some new items I'll be listing soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer and staying cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment