Saturday, July 25, 2009

FREE SHIPPING AND ADDITIONAL SAVINGS

FREE SHIPPING NOW THROUGH SUNDAY AUGUST 2nd!!

Please take advantage of this free shipping opportunity. Mention this blog in the comments to seller section at checkout and receive an additional 10% off your purchase. This does not apply to custom orders. Shipping charges and 10% off will be reimbursed promptly via Paypal. Can not be combined with other offers (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace... to multiply savings).

PLEASE NOTE: Thursday July 30th-August 2nd I will be away from my store. EmBound will still be open but orders purchased during that time away will be shipped first thing that Monday morning on the 3rd. (...unless I bring my store with me. I am too addicted to Etsy...)

Thank you all for your support, kind words and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment