Friday, May 1, 2009

Tying up Loose Ends

With precious metal prices so high today I am consciencious about making the most of my jewelry materials. Since begining my wire wrapped designs I've saved the clippings with the intent of having them recycled.

Wanting to make a cross necklace for myself, and having the idea for one in my head, I began prepping materials for my project. It then dawned on me I had all these pre-cut pieces at my disposal to impliment my design. This was a bit of relief as I realized I was running low on materials this week.

Satisfied with my finished cross, I thought perhaps others may enjoy a similar one as well. So I began working away.

Unlike with many of my other pendants, I am offering a 20" 925 sterling silver box chain with this one.

If you are interested in purchacing one of these crosses for yourself they are currently available at www.EmBound.net in my Etsy store for $17.50.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely!! The one with the black stone is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love the one with the black stone. Your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete