Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here's the Sale!

This is my first promotion, and it will be interesting to find out if it's worth offering; if people will take advantage of it. I've already begun doing some Etsy shopping in other stores having sales.

Origionally I planned on starting the sale Monday but decided to begin it a bit early. Here's how the promotion is stated in my announcement:

---------------------------SALE TODAY!!!------------------------

This is my first promo. I hope you'll find something you'll enjoy.

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all items PLUS an additional 10% off!! Sunday and Monday(24th and 25th) ONLY! Most items are one of a kind so grab them while they're available! Savings will be issued by way of Paypal within 24 hours. Please note I am in Oregon, USA, Pacific time zone.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment