Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm In Big Trouble--- You Benefit!

Here's the header in all my stores:

****************************************************************
SPECIAL SALE: Now through Sunday October 25th ALL 3 stores items will be 20% off!! I will refund the 20% to your account. The holidays are coming.

****************************************************************

I got that painting (off Etsy) that I'd been wanting and went to have it custom framed ($$$). Well, I used the debit card prior to my husband informing me we didn't have extra money left. We'll be okay... I just couldn't believe I was so absent minded. I'm in hot water so I told my dear husband any money I make from my stores (minus the 20% from the art store going to the ALS fundraiser) goes to the checkbook. My mishap is to your benefit and with the holidays right around the corner it's a good time to get a jump start on shopping!

HELP PLEASE! :) Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment