Monday, May 2, 2011

What's New and What's Happening

I can't believe how long it's been since I've written! I promise I've just been busy rather than lazy.

This last week I passed my Colored Stones class with the Gemological Institute of America bringing me a step closer to my gemologist diploma. Since completing this class I've found time to paint and to wire wrap a bit. I look forward to bringing new pieces to each of my shops soon.

I held my anniversary drawing in my jewelry shop but never got around to blogging showing what was being given away. It'll be a surprise to my winner whose raffle ticket was drawn today. Missed this drawing? No worries because there'll be one in my art shop in August.

I plan to add more gems to my gem shop, however, since I'm taking Gem Identification next, I am going to hang onto whatever I can until I'm done with this class.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment