Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Still Here

I've been busy with mommihood lately and haven't taken time to write with any store updates. With harvest parties, doctor appointments and other errands, I haven't had much time to really sit. Okay, that's a bit of a lie...

...I've been absolutely addicted to Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook. After the kids go to bed my husband and I snuggle in with our lap tops and both play this game. Not sure where the time goes but it's kept me from painting or writing. The game is insanely addictive for us and last night I hit a high score of about 204k. I really need to get a life!

At the end of last week I marked all my fine silver and many other pieces down permanently. I invite you to check out my store and see some lower prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment