Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today is the last day of the $5 off sale in my store (http://EmBound.Etsy.com/). In the mean time I'm preparing to release some new pendants, some of which contain dichroic glass provided by TheCraftyKind on Etsy. I plan on doing some work with Art Clay and dichroic glass as well. Some of my latest pendants also contain faceted tourmaline rondelles in addition to apatite. I tried to bring out some of the colors in my design.

In my art store, I'm currently doing an indefinite promo of some free little goodies with any purchase. I won't be publishing what those things are. :)

I spent some time today sorting through gems. I've only listed a small portion of gems I have on hand. I have about 30 listings I plan to do this week in my gem store.

Please keep in mind, I love to do custom orders when I can so please don't hessitate to ask!

Happy shopping :).

No comments:

Post a Comment